Te Bastardes Iron on Patch
The wisdom of Margaret Atwood is timeless: Don’t let the bastards grind you down. Our Te Bastardes iron on patch features metallic gold thread and is the perfect accessory for fans of the classic ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’. This embroidered cloth badge is a fun and simple way to personalize your look, and can be easily affixed by ironing them onto a t-shirt, jacket, canvas bag, hat, or wherever else you choose.
38 in stock
• 107 mm
• Embroidered Patch
• Base material – twill
• Metallic gold thread
• Iron-on application (iron without steam)
1. Thoroughly iron the area of the garment where the patch will be placed.
2. Place the patch on the garment and cover with a cloth (such as a tea towel) for protection.
3. Set iron to medium temperature (without steam) and press firmly for 20-30 seconds.
4. Turn the garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for another 20-30 seconds.
5. Let cool for one minute, then check the edges of the patch. If any part can still be lifted, repeat steps 3 and 4.
©AD Aesthetic, LLC
|Dimensions||7 x 5 x 1 in|